- Our Story
- From our Director
- Our facilities
- Our heritage
- Meet our teachers
- Our affiliations and accreditations
- Our College Newsletter
- Our alumni
- Dulwich International Schools Foundation
Dulwich College is one of the UK's oldest independent schools, founded in South London as a boys' school in 1619.
The College campus is an expression of our learning philosophy. We offer an educational environment designed to nurture the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of our students.
- Our approach to learning
- Our academic programme
- Beyond the classroom
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Our academic results
- University acceptances
- University Counselling
- Student Support
Our Approach to Learning
Our approach to learning nurtures confidence and intellectual curiosity in our students, preparing them for success in further education and life beyond.
Language Learning in the College
Language learning is an important part of our learning philosophy at Dulwich. We believe that learning a language is essential to understanding the world and to appreciate the subtleties of cultural differences.
- Join Dulwich
- Visit Us
- Applying to Dulwich
- Friends of Dulwich
- Acceptance - basic info submission
- Work with us
- Living in Zhuhai
Join the Dulwich Family
Dulwich International High School Zhuhai offers a rigorous and supportive academic programme leading to the IGCSE and A Level examinations. Our College prepares Chinese and expatriate students aged 14 – 19 for entry to some of the world’s leading universities.
Friends of Dulwich-The Parents Association
Friends of Dulwich is an integral and supportive part of our community. All parents are members of the Friends of Dulwich and many parents choose to become active in the organisation.
- Visit Us
Zhuhai TV interview with Dulwich school Director and Student
On 6 June, amid the annual debate about the three-day national college entrance exam, Zhuhai TV came to Dulwich International High School Zhuhai to find out how our schools prepare students for universities overseas.
They met with Ethan, who has received offers from University of California, UC Berkleley and Carnegie Mellon University for civil engineering. He describes how he was glad that he challenged himself and ventured beyond his comfort zone during the high school years. This has helped to prepare him for future opportunities and life in university overseas.
“Over the last seven years, we have worked with our students to find the best university match for them. We now have over 80% of our students studying in top universities around the world. We are very proud of these numbers and we will keep challenging ourselves until that remaining 20% is reduced to zero.
We want our students to make a positive difference in the world. We teach them to be all-rounders with not only leadership skills, creativity and craftsmanship, but also on their own personal development."
-- Campbell Douglas,
Director of Dulwich International High School Zhuhai